· *Medical Malpractice
- If you are injured, immediately seek medical treatment
- Get the names and addresses of any witnesses
- Save copies of any prescriptions, left over medication, and discharge instructions given to you by the medical practition.
- If you were treated by a City-owned (public) hospital, you must file a claim within 90
days or you will be time-barred.
- Do not talk to or sign anything presented to you by insurance adjusters, or their private investigators
- Call Robert Washington Esq. At 718-875-5799
or fill out the service request form.