What if you
have been involved in a motor vehicle accident?
Check for injuries.
- Make sure the police are called. If the police are
unable to come to the scene, be sure to promptly file an accident report.
If you are injured, immediately seek medical treatment.
- Get the names
and addresses of any witnesses to the collision.
- Create a diagram of
- Take photographs of the accident scene including your vehicle
and all other vehicles immediately.
- *You must file a claim for medical
benefits within 30 days (New York State No Fault Law) or your bills will not be
- Do not talk to or sign anyting presented to you by insurance adjusters
or their private investigators.
- Call Robert Washington Esq. At 718-875-5799
or fill out the request form.