What if you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident?

- Check for injuries.

- Make sure the police are called. If the police are unable to come to the scene, be sure to promptly file an accident report.

- If you are injured, immediately seek medical treatment.

- Get the names and addresses of any witnesses to the collision.

- Create a diagram of the accident.

- Take photographs of the accident scene including your vehicle and all other vehicles immediately.

- *You must file a claim for medical benefits within 30 days (New York State No Fault Law) or your bills will not be paid.

- Do not talk to or sign anyting presented to you by insurance adjusters or their private investigators.

- Call Robert Washington Esq. At 718-875-5799 or fill out the request form.